Quintaou flea market: Antique market and a jumble sale at the same time !
Welcome to the Quintaou flea market !
The biggest flea market in the Basque Coast, South-West France ! + with 50 000 visitor per year 150 professional and private exhibitors
- Every 4th Saturday of the month all year round. Open all day from 8 am to 6pm. Free admission.
- At Anglet, between Biarritz and Bayonne, right in the town centre, near to the townhall, on the Quintaou esplanade. From Motorway A63, take the Exit Bayonne Sud. Drive towards « Anglet Centre » and then follow the roadsigns to « Puces de Quintaou »
- An unmissable monthly meeting for people that love antiques and second-hand goods
- An area dedicated to professionals selling Antiques: Antique sellers from throughout the South-West of France display a range of varied goods and quality: period furniture, collectors’ items, household linen, ceramics, silverware, crockery, books, historic postcards, antique jewellery, design items from the 20th Century.
- An area reserved for private individuals selling second-hand goods : Private individuals come to the Quintaou flea market to empty their attics and garages. They display pell-mell the most diverse things: clothes for adults and children, knick-knacks, toys, childrens goods, books, CDs and DVDs, various items of furniture…
- Services available on the spot
1 Refreshment and catering area under the covered market
3 Parking is free with numerous places available
4 Public transport to the site :
– Bus routes to the site using the BAB transport network : bus routes A1, A2, C, 4, 6 et 14
– Bus route along the Basque Coast from Bayonne to Hendaye, run by TRANSDEV-ATCRB, bus-stop: Bernain